Our Garden Fence

The flag I made from scrap wood that my friends husband threw in our burn pit. Of course I dug them out.
garden fence decorations diy, fences, gardening, outdoor living, patriotic decor ideas
Very easy to make. I spray painted the boards and glued them together. Cut a star stencil out of a paper bag and spray painted it.
The same with the signs. Simple spray paint and free handed the writing.
The chicken wire globes are something I made last year to look like giant alliums (that I can't get to grow here in South Carolina). The drangon fly is fan blades and a spindle.

• Elizabeth Sagarminaga

Nice fencing designs. Loved them very much. The design as well as the colors are very attractive. I would love to make a few of them. Moreover, wooden fences are very durable and stainable as well. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures.

• Maria

I love your American flag ,can't wait to make one. I also like decorating my cedar fence and this would make a perfect decoration for my backyard.

, Here s an example of what I ve done to decorate my old cedar fence