Asked on Dec 12, 2018

How do I refinish a baby changing table and a bed to match?

Dixie Belle Paint CompanyChris GignacWilliam
+2

Do I need special paint?

• Kelli L. Milligan

Are you going over paint or stain? All paints today are lead free and safe.

• My vote is for a low voc paint. I would still let everything dry thoroughly in the workshop before placing in the room for the baby.

You will need to use a low VOC paint. Low or no chemicals.

• Chris Gignac

My vote would be for a lacquer or enamel. You're going to want to be able to clean it really good when it's in use. You will have to paint it outside the house, garage maybe and let it dry thoroughly for several days so the fumes can dissipate.

• Dixie Belle Paint Company

Hello! Why not give Dixie Belle Paint Company a try? We are a Chalk Mineral Paint company born and bred in the USA. Our paint contains no VOC's and require no sanding or priming! We have 64 beautiful colors to choose from, so you're sure to find what you need for whatever project you have! We also have a variety of top coats, glazes, waxes, and paint brushes to complete your project! https://dixiebellepaint.com/