Asked on Dec 14, 2018

How can I clean my oven door with a glass window?

Barbara BWilliamCindy
+2

• Kelli L. Milligan

Use oven cleaner on inside of door, if still have grime, you can use a razor blade. If in between glass, consult your owners Manuel to see how to remove the glass for cleaning.

• Colette Tauer

There is a hole at the bottom of the oven door that will give you some enterance between the 2 glass. You can bend a coat hanger straight and rap part of a cotton dish towel on the end of it. Put your cleaning solution on the cotton dish towel and put in the hole. Wash glass and turn the dish towel around to the dry side and again rap it around the coat hanger and dry. Remember to leave some of the dish towel out of the hole so you can pull it back out.

• Cindy

Hi Burnell. I'm Cindy. If you know the make and model numbers of your stove, you can go to YouTube.com and they will respond with tutorials that will show you how to take the window apart for cleaning. They have tutorials on everything under the sun. Good luck Burnell and Happy Holidays.

• Barbara B

You can clean the glass with Mr. Clean magic erasers.