Whimsical Clay Christmas Ornaments

$10

Who wants to add a little whimsy to your Christmas? With just a few supplies, I made the sweetest Christmas ornaments. I have been using my star confetti like it's going out of style and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I love it! You can see how I used it on my iridescent confetti Christmas ornaments also - so pretty!

whimsical clay christmas ornaments
whimsical clay christmas ornaments

Start by mixing different colors of oven-bake clay together. The more you twist and smash, the more the colors mix together.

whimsical clay christmas ornaments

Roll out the clay and cut out using cookie cutters.

whimsical clay christmas ornaments
whimsical clay christmas ornaments

Bake your ornaments according to the package directions. When my ornaments were still warm (but cool enough to hold), I used a hole punch on them. You can use a straw to make the holes before you bake the ornaments also, but this way has always worked best for me.

whimsical clay christmas ornaments

When the ornaments have completely cooled, paint a thin layer of Mod Podge (I used glossy), add star confetti and cover with another layer of Mod Podge.

whimsical clay christmas ornaments

Add a ribbon for hanging and you'll have the cutest, whimsical Christmas clay ornaments around. These would be great gifts to make for friends and family or fun for a Christmas craft night.

Holly Lengner - Lost Mom