Asked on Dec 17, 2018

I was so lucky to have found this site!

BrenCraft InvadersSimple Decorating Tips
+2

This is not a question but I just wanted to tell all of the staff from Hometalk and also all of the viewers to have a very merry Christmas and what a wonderful job y’all do to help others.

• Diane Coverdale

Merry Christmas to you too and a Happy New Year. Come back to visit any time!

• Tinyshoes

Thank you so much SAS. It's messages like yours that keep us going I believe. Knowing people enjoy reading Hometalk, then taking the time to express their gratitude. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well as a very happy New Year! God bless!

• Simple Decorating Tips

Merry Christmas to you too!

• Craft Invaders

So lovely to take the time to leave such a kind comment. Wishing you a Happy Christmas from the UK :)

• Bren

I too am grateful for Hometalkers! I’ve been able to find many of projects on this site that have inspired & helped me tremendously. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all who post and visit this site.