Christmas Decor 2018

$200
1 Week

Sitting and gazing at the beautiful tree taking in all the smells, sights, sounds, beauty and emotion of the Christmas Season. Purposely praticing being still, talking with the Lord and taking His peace that passes all understanding, into my heart. I hope in the coming year, the Lord blesses you with peace, hope, love, faith, health, comfort and restoration, especially for those in a season of loss or pain.

christmas decor 2018

New diamond quilted sofas for Christmas this year by Rachael Ray. Santa was good to me!

christmas decor 2018

I refinished a portion of my Mother's/Grandmother's town this year with white rustoleum spray paint & sprinkled faux snow & white glitter onto it while paint was drying for a winter wonderland effect.

christmas decor 2018

Star of Bethlehem lights up overlooking our front patio with a large faux stone Nativity set that was my Grandmother's. Wise men still seek Him.

christmas decor 2018

Found this elegant Nativity at Ross Dress for Less this year.

christmas decor 2018

Found this Nutcracker at Marshall's and refinished him with pewter rub-n-buff wax paint by Amaco.

christmas decor 2018

Can you spy Riley's dog door to his potty kennel under the buffet? lol My 1920's buffet was my fav find! Redone in linen white spray chalk paint.

christmas decor 2018

Added faux boxwood wreathes that I can reuse in the Spring decor to my hutch with white sheer ribbon. Placed our monograms letters in the wreath.

christmas decor 2018

My Grandmother's vintage gold deer redone with pewter rub n buff wax paint by Amaco. Use white chalk paint dry brushed on for snowy effect.

christmas decor 2018

Monogrammed white french linen napkins with silver thread contain our joint monogram letters WGL. Purchased online at white tulip embroidery.

christmas decor 2018

My vintage washstand redone in aged grey and a small Rococo vintage redone white mirror hung with white sheer ribbon.

christmas decor 2018

My Mother's Father Christmas redone in whites, silvers, & greys by me.

christmas decor 2018

The lights, oh the splendor of the lights!

christmas decor 2018

Styling under the tree is as important to me as the tree decor itself! I have so much fun doing it.

christmas decor 2018

I add to under the tree and restyle it all season long. Here are my DIY dollartree feather trees. You can see my how to video on my instagram account on my IGTV channel @theeleganthome

christmas decor 2018

My $20.00 redone yardsale find electric fireplace. Added appliques & painted with aged grey. Distressed with gunmetal grey goatstick. Visit my blog to view the rest of our 2018 Christmas Home.

The Elegant Home

• Kasilofcate

WHAT is a potty kennel?

• The Elegant Home

Its a locked structure with a roof and smooth river rocks where our dog goes to the bathoom.

• Dawn

Absolutely beautiful! Can you tell me please, what you did to the round table in the first picture? I love it and wondering if I can do the same.... thanks.

• Michelle

The couches are beautiful! Where did you get them?