Create a White Christmas or Frosty Winter Flower Arrangement

$16

Create a 'White Christmas' or Frosty Winter flower arrangement for some welcome flower therapy for a cold December or winter day using flowers from the grocery store and some Christmas decorations.

create a white christmas or frosty winter flower arrangement

To create a ‘White Christmas’ floral arrangement, I started with a white soup tureen for a container and an icy branch wreath. The icy branch wreath was one I found at Hobby Lobby several years ago and use during the winter months.

The wreath was the right diameter to rest on the rim of the tureen and frame the arrangement with sparkling branches. 

I added water to the tureen and filled it with Leyland cypress greenery, free-for-the-clipping, to provide a base for the flower arrangement.

The greenery supports the stems of three white hydrangea blooms from the grocery store.

Glittery snowflakes, icy branch picks and frosted pine cones from my Christmas decorations add some wintry details and filler to the ‘White Christmas’ arrangement.

A $4 bunch of long-lasting white alstroemeria from the grocery store provides some affordable white blooms to fill in among the greenery and hydrangeas.

Here is the completed 'White Christmas' floral arrangement.

You can see my arrangement at my 'White Christmas' table for two by the tree, here. Wishing you a Merry White Christmas!

Mary @ Home is Where the Boat Is