Asked on Dec 18, 2018

How can I repurpose a computer keyboard pullout drawer?

Nancy TurnerKatDesertRose
+3

I have an old metal keyboard pullout drawer that is just gathering dust. Can someone suggest some other good uses for it?

• Cindy

Hi Ann. I'm Cindy. You could install it under the work bench in your garage. It would offer additional work space for the next job completed on your work bench. Good luck Ann and Happy Holidays.

• DesertRose

Maybe small items like pencils, erasers, clips, any office supplies, but a short flat box covered in contact paper would hold and organize them about half inch tall, maybe? Just an idea, hope this helps Ann. If it were me, I would tape an updated calendar on it or a calendar I could write on for apointments, etc or a chart if you need one, even a cooking chart of wts, measures, etc.

• Kat

We reused ours in the living room. Take the drawer out then paint the rest in the color of your choice. Use the painted shell to house your cable box..tv sets on top.

• Nancy Turner

You could take the keyboard shelf and sliding hardware out of the computer desk and put it in a cupboard in you kitchen and store things like cookie sheets, etc. in it and pull it out to remove what you want.