Felt Christmas Tree Cones

$20

I'm still hoping for a white Christmas here in Colorado, but until then, I've created my own colorful and fun winter wonderland. This wonderland is complete with felt Christmas tree cones, easy vellum snowmen and it's adorable!

felt christmas tree cones
felt christmas tree cones

Take a piece of felt and roll it into a cone shape. Use the hot glue gun to glue the cone together.

felt christmas tree cones

Trim the bottom of the cone so it stands.

felt christmas tree cones

Decide how you are going to decorate your trees. You can cut out decorations with the felt or add: pom poms, ribbon, garland, beads, foam stickers, feathers, glitter, paint or anything else you want.

felt christmas tree cones

Use your hot glue gun to add the decorations.

felt christmas tree cones

You can use stuffing for a snowy bottom.

felt christmas tree cones

These are the vellum snowmen I made, complete with little felt scarves.

felt christmas tree cones

I made these by cutting out a snowman shape out of a stack of vellum and sewing down the middle.

felt christmas tree cones

Start folding out the pieces. I used about 10 pieces of vellum for each snowman. Make sure the bottom is flat so the snowman can stand.

felt christmas tree cones

Add felt scarves and you have the cutest little snowmen to add to your wonderland.

felt christmas tree cones
Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

1 comment