Kitchen Transformation: A Complete Makeover!

$4000
24 Months
Advanced

A few years ago I had a wonderful idea to redo our entire kitchen. I had NO idea just how much work it was going to be. But now that’s it’s pretty much complete, it is so satisfying to see how far we’ve come.

Let me take you back to where it all started.

kitchen transformation a complete makeover

One of the first things we did was redo our countertops. This was a temporary fix (and I wanted to try it out for future use). It made a HUGE difference in our kitchen. You can find the product we used, here. If you are looking for a way to change the look of your kitchen, I highly recommend this product.

But, then my wonderful idea hit me. I wanted to fully redo the entire kitchen.

Let the demo begin!

We removed the tile from the wall and realized the wall was not able to be saved as such.

So the entire section came out, which created more work for us.

I love looking at this photo because there’s truly nowhere to go but up, right?

Here’s where it starts to get better!

And then the fun part started - we poured our CONCRETE COUNTERTOPS! Once the countertops were finished, the subway tile started going up and the sink went in. It’s truly amazing how things started falling together.

Here's a peek at what it looks like today!

For more information on each step and more photos of the process before, during and after (including how to make those concrete countertops), head on over to the blog!

Courtney