Asked on Dec 19, 2018

Where can I find a rolling pin with a stencil?

Jeremy HoffpauirKim  |Exquisitely UnremarkableBeth


5 answers
  • Mogie
    on Dec 19, 2018

    Don't understand your question. Do you want to stencil a rolling pin or apply something using a rolling pin?

  • GrandmasHouseDIY
    on Dec 19, 2018

    I think what you're looking for are called rolling pin cookie stamps. They would work on anything though and it would be fun to roll them in paint to stencil a wall maybe?

  • Beth
    on Dec 20, 2018

    To add on to what others have said, I've seen people buy rolling pins from the dollar store and use foam sheets to cut out a design and stick it to the rolling pin. You could cut the design freehand or use a machine like a Cricut or a Bigshot to cut out different patterns. Then stick your foam to the rolling pin.

  • Hi Lin, they do sell paint rollers with stencils on them. They are made specifically for that purpose and will hold and distribute the paint properly. Different companies sell different patterns. Here's what I mean.

  • Jeremy Hoffpauir
    on Dec 20, 2018

    Here are a set with 8 different designs that you can buy!

Your comment...