Asked on Dec 19, 2018

How to display flower arrangement in my house if my husbands allergic?

V SmithLynn SorrellNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA
+1

In my house when my husband is allergic to the live greens in the arrangement? It's from a relative.

• Gk

If your husband is allergic to the greens then you can't really display it in your home. If you could take out the greens he is allergic to and toss them and then supplement with some greenery--faux perhaps--you might be able to display it then.

• Put it in a room that he doesn't frequent. If you can, let the relative know that you love the arrangement but discovered your hubby is allergic. If it is just a random gift, no need, but if they send every year, and it gets relegated to a non used room, what's the point. If he is super allergic, offer to a friend or neighbor. Take a photo, send to recipient thanking them for their generosity and then give it away.

• Lynn Sorrell

Spray it with super hold unscented hair spray let it air out some then return to room

• V Smith

Could you water it well an then place it in one of those gift basket bags to seal it up?