Asked on Dec 21, 2018

How can I store bath towels in a small bathroom?

CharlotteEliseConnie
+4

• Vimarhonor

Hello, I am considering an over the door shelf - box cubbie with rolled towels for my tiny bathroom with pedestal sink.

• I've seen old wine racks repurposed as towel holders.

• Tinyshoes

Dixie...I would recommend a pretty basket with rolled towels and bathcloths.

• Redcatcec

Hi Dixie,

There are multiple ways to fold towels, you will have to experiment too see what fits best in your bathroom...whether rolled up or folded in a way to make the most of your space.

What we did was take a serious look at how many towels we actually needed vs how many we actually had, you guessed it, we had way too many for our limited space.

Some people actually have a shelf over their bathroom door, & it works for them.

• Connie

I've seen racks that I think are called rail car racks that hold towels.

• Elise

I just organized my crafts & scarves with a clear plastic over the door shoe holder from Kroger. It has 24 pockets. I may get others for office supplies,some lighter weight cleaning spray bottles, toiletries, & my daughter was going to put her daughters school clothes for each day- so no last minutes dressing hassles & she does not wear the same this every day. It’s fun & my girlfriend saw it & said it was cool. It is!

• Charlotte

Use one of those sealable containers to store the extra's. Just put one set of clean towels and washcloths and hand towels in the closet.