What is the best home paint sprayer for home projects?

+2

Suggestions for a paint sprayer for home crafts and furniture refinishing for a beginner.

• Cindy Cindy on Dec 21, 2018

Hi Debbie. I'm Cindy. I consulted my husband for this one. He said Wagner is the best choice. They range in price quite a bit. But you don't need the most expensive one. Hubby told me to tell you to keep the nozzle clean. If the gun starts to stutter, just take the nozzle off and clean it with warm water. Good luck Debbie and Happy Holidays.

• Deb Polson Deb Polson on Dec 22, 2018

I read an article about painting furniture and crafts. The woman recommended this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003VKFDEO/?coliid=I3PO01C8VZMASG&colid=30NU0E4DRWQ53&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

It specifically states Easy for Beginners. I plan to buy one as soon as we move in the spring.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 22, 2018

Use your search engine - put in "Best home paint sprayer" You will get many reviews, then choose one with 5 stars in your price range. I always read the reviews with 3 stars as I think they are most realistic.

• DesertRose DesertRose on Dec 23, 2018

For small projects you can buy cans of good spray paint. Start with that before investing in a sprayer. For a sprayer, you can find all types and sizes at Menards and other home improvement stores. Spray painting crafts is one of my favorite hobbies, hope this helps Debbie.

• Lauren of Mom Home Guide Lauren of Mom Home Guide on Dec 24, 2018

I know a lot of people use HomeRight’s paint sprayer. I have one, but I haven’t tried it yet! I’ve been meaning to get to my project soon!