Gloria tulip
Gloria tulip
  • Port Haywood, VA
Asked on Dec 22, 2018

How can I conceal a separation between the boards of a dry sink?

Gloria tulipDeeAdrienne Carrie Hubbard | Crafty Little Gnome
+2

I have already painted the sink so need some attractive way to hide the separation. I tried glue and I was not satisfied. I could not find an appropriate trim to use. Thought about using old yard sticks (I would paint). The separations are not located symmetrically; that is, on one side the crack is about 3 inches from the front and on the other side about 6 inches from the front.

• FrugalFamilyTimes.com

Do you have a photo, Gloria?

• A photo would be helpful. I would say get a thicker piece of trim or a wood board of some sort.

• Gloria tulip

Answer to Carrie Hubbard.

• Dee

Can you post a picture so that we can try to help?

• Gloria tulip

I have already painted the sink so need some attractive way to hide the separation. I tried glue and I was not satisfied. I could not find an appropriate trim to use. Thought about using old yard sticks (I would paint). The separations are not located symmetrically; that is, on one side the crack is about 3 inches from the front and on the other side about 6 inches from the front. Question has not been resolved.