Jan
Jan
  • Spokane, WA
Asked on Dec 22, 2018

How can I remove candle wax from my wall?

Everything PrettyBetsyCindy
+2

• Elaine

Have you tried ice and a plastic blade scraper?

A credit card to scrape of as much as you can. Place some brown paper/bag over the stain. An iron set to warm and iron over it. The paper absorbs any wax residue.

• Cindy

Hi Jan. I'm Cindy. Apply medium heat with your blow drier. Wipe away excess wax as it softens. Remove residue with a solution 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water. Good luck Jan and Happy Holidays.

Hi Jan: WD40 works great for crayon marks, and crayons are mostly wax, so it may work for you. Just spray some on, let it sit for a couple of seconds and then wipe off. Hope this works. Good luck

• Everything Pretty

My daughter unplugged my tart burner while it was burning and spilled wax everywhere! Wash with soapy water. Then use a hair dryer on low or medium to heat up the wax. Wipe with paper towels. When the wax is gone, wash with vinegar water or soapy water.