Asked on Dec 23, 2018

How do I keep the cushions from slipping on my leather sleeper sofa?

EllisOlivaA Crafty Mix - Michelle
+3

We find that when we sit for a while on our sofa the cushions slip out a bit and we have to push them back in. Any solutions out there?

• Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

You could try adding adhesive Velcro underneath, but only if you don't flip your cushions.

• Paula

Use square carpet samples to put under the cushion. They will stay in place and also give some added support.

• Karen Tokarse

Buy some of the pads that keep carpets from slipping. It can be cut to size. Use baby diaper pins to pin that to the seat bottom. That is what I use to keep the cushions in place. Works great.

• A Crafty Mix - Michelle

HI Catherine, you can buy small disc-shaped non-slip rubber pads to stop them from moving. They can be stuck on the bottom of the cushions

• Oliva

Remove underside of cushions and replace with non slip fabric.

• Ellis

Buy the non-product that you put under rugs, and cut to size. Be sure to get the kind that absolutely guarantees it won't transfer to your cushions.