Asked on Dec 23, 2018

How do I upholster dining chairs?

TinyshoesDwp7470bSal3170064
+1

• Lindsay Aratari

You can take off the old upholstery and staple on the new one. See more details here: https://www.aratariathome.com/blog/dining-room-chairs

• Sal3170064

It depends on the chair style. Do you have a photo

• Dwp7470b

This Delois, relies on if you already have upholstered chairs or if those are Bare without upholstery atall.

I always recommend: Supergluing Zippers on Fabric so you can Clean them in the Washing Machine, because it is easier than dealing with Velcro.

This much less fails than those Tie on Stringy-Ding Ripoffs (that you always gotta replace after 1 Obese Person adjusts their Behind on the Cushion rather than Standing Up to Fix their Underpants).

Basically all you do to make a Cushion is Make a 1/4 Cube out of Fabric and Stuff it to the Gills.

My Perspective on Needle and Thread is: if Surgeons stitch up faces with Superglue, you better believe Superglue is even better on Cushions for my ass than Stitches.

• Tinyshoes

Delois...there are usually screws in the bottom that you can remove. You may be able to use the old cover as a pattern for the new as well as the foam that may be reused or replaced. It's really not hard, pull tight and use a staple gun. You may want to cover the bottom with fabric or a liner of some type just so it will look finished.