I have a black granite composite sink and there is a white film all over it that I cannot get off.??
It looks like I've used Comet or Ajax on it and there are remnant of it on the sink. Any ideas on how to clean this off? Thanks
We are currently moving into an old farmhouse. The original owner just recently passed and had spent the winters in FL. Its currently 90° weather so we can't open w... See more
I live in an apartment one bedroom etc.Every time he smells plastic bag or see a leg of a table, he rise his leg and pee.when I see him just raising his leg I said NO... See more
I know bleach works but it is very toxic. I am looking for a non toxic shower mold and mildew remover.