How do I clean inside a toaster?

+7

• Joan Joan on Dec 25, 2018

Re toaster clean..All of the above works for me, except the water bit..I remove what crumbs I can, daily actually...but for the super deep clean I blow the toaster out with my hair dryer on cool...that gets the stuff nothing else will touch...

• Rob a Job Rob a Job on Dec 25, 2018

Sand down the wood grain until smooth & then paint it with the colour you desire? A sealer might be needed if the sanding is still a bite rough? A final sanding to leave it smooth & final coat of paint.

• Cindy Cindy on Dec 25, 2018

When the toaster is cool, open the bottom of your toaster and gently shake over your kitchen sink to rid the toaster of crumbs inside.

• Joy30150932 Joy30150932 on Dec 25, 2018

Shake the crumbs out and if you have a loose lid on the bottom open it up and wipe it down with a clean cloth. Other than that there is not mush else you do because you may damage the elements if you poke around inside.

• Betty Betty on Dec 25, 2018

Hi I open the hook on bottom and shake out crumbs. .I have also used a dry toothbrush. .Merry Christmas. .

• Janice Janice on Dec 25, 2018

I use a baby bottle brush in the slots. Mine has crumb trays at the bottom J take out & wash.

• 19698379 19698379 on Dec 26, 2018

There should be a little door on the bottom. Open that and shake out the crumbs. If you compost, you could shake them into your compost bin. Or, you could save them in a container or bag to toss into a recipe like meatloaf later. Good luck.

• Christine Christine on Dec 26, 2018

use a bottle brush