How do I get the batting in my new quilt even after washing?

+3

I recently washed a new quilt-as directed in cold water, and put it in the dryer. It came out all lumpy and uneven. I am so disappointed. It is a Laura Ashley so not cheap!

• Pauline Pauline on Dec 25, 2018

Get some tumble drier spikes balls (I got mine from amazon) for tumble drying and put them in the drier with your wet quilt. Make sure quilt dries right through.

i used these on a lumpy down jacket and they worked a treat.

• Kelly Denoyer Russell Kelly Denoyer Russell on Dec 25, 2018

Poorly made with little actual quilting done to prevent that. I’d return it.

• I agree with Kelly, return it! For that much money, I expect better quality, no matter what designers name is attached to the product. You deserve better for your hard earned cash. Don't "settle."

• I agree with the others, try to return it. You could always call the store you purchased it from, explain what happened, and ask what they recommend before you head that way. Make sure you write down the names of the people you speak with.

• Miss Daisy Miss Daisy on Dec 26, 2018

I agree with the others - return it . I make quilts and they do not do that because they are quilted or tied . You got what I call " fluff " .

• Beverly Beverly on Dec 26, 2018

this is the problem with Wayfair on-line products! Thank you all for your answers.