Asked on Dec 26, 2018

How can I make a dog carpet cleaning solution?

Petlife BuzzStepheny JonsonFiddledd224
+2

• Nancy Turner

Dog dirt in the carpet, or doggie doo-doo and pee in the carpet? For cleaning the carpet there are many enzymatic cleaners that do a really good job. For the odor that is left, put straight white vinegar into a spray bottle and use it on the area, making sure that you get good coverage deep into the carpet. Let it dry and then give it a sniff test to make sure it is gone, repeat as necessary.

• Fiddledd224

I always mix a cup of oxygenated powder (OxyClean or Awesome Orange - my favorite) to warm water and use in place of the commercial liquid shampoo in a carpet steam cleaner. For really tough stains, mix the same ingredients together and scrub by hand using a clean t-shirt. Then use the steamer.

• Stepheny Jonson

I have two dogs and a cat, they are normally well behaved but suddenly one of them start peeing in my drawing room. Woof the carpet gone! Then I started to search the solution in the internet and luckily find this link; best carpet cleaner for pet

Their guide is helpful and works for me. If you are facing the same problem like me can follow their instructions. I have shared link before on my comment. You can face many problem when cleaning your carpet, dry and crunchy feeling in the carpet is the most irritating of them. If you face this problem, I recommend going over the carpet again with water only in your carpet machine. I can recommend this technique because I solved the same problem happened to me.

• Petlife Buzz

Yeah there are many on the market to care your pets