Asked on Dec 27, 2018

How do I store Christmas decorations?

Mary WarrenKatie Sara CreatesMtflower
+2

• Plastic tubs purchased on sale and labeled and stacked in garage.

• I use plastic totes and a also have one for a wreath. For the tree ornaments, I use one with the sections in it for each ornament.

• Mtflower

I put all my decorations in plastic totes with lids., you can buy all different sizes. You can stack them as high as you need to. I also have the big ones that some of my trees go in. No more cardboard boxes or bags. By putting your decorations in totes you can put everything in each tote that I need for whatever project I am working on then label the tote. Saves so much time and clutter.

• Katie Sara Creates

I try to keep the original box or packaging an ornament or decoration comes in, and then use large, clear totes to store everything together under our stairs. Because the totes are clear, I can tell what's in them without having to drag them out just to remove the lid.

• Mary Warren

I also use totes. I use a different color for each holiday. I can then look and know which totes have what I need.