Asked on Dec 27, 2018

How do I clean the inside window of my oven?

Kisma DavisVonnie TurnerKmdreamer
+4

Liquids have found their way in between,and I don’t know how to get it cleaned. Do I have to let it remain there?

• Mona Blake

On the bottom of the door there are slots, buy a metal yardstick and use a micro cloth saturated with vinegar to clean between the glass.

• Linda Sikut

Hi Tanya,

Usually you can take them apart. It may differ depending on the brand, but here's on article I found that might help you. Wishing you the best.

https://www.todayshomeowner.com/video/how-to-clean-inside-the-glass-on-an-oven-door/

• Bernice H

Well,there are posts about removing the glass part of the door. I remember reading several onhere,plus on you tube. Yes I have to do this too. Thanks for the reminder. By the way..do you still have manuf manual..or google manuf and your stove model for manual. Or just ask google with info...👏

• Kathleen Basiewicz

If you look there will be 2 screws that hold your door together, there are 2 pieces to it. The screws are probably located on the top of the door. I you have some clamps that are used for wood working or at least purchase some inexpensive ones before you start this. Clamp on both side of the opened door, remove the screws, then gently lower the door to its open position. You can now open the top or inside part of the oven door. Clean it, and then reverse your motions. Watch for any plastic trim pieces that might be involved with the edges of the door. You don't want to break or loose them. Once you do it, it is simple.

• Kmdreamer

Razor blade

• Kisma Davis

there are 2 screws on the inside of the door take them out reach down wash the window then put the screws back