Asked on Dec 30, 2018

How can I store towels without a linen closet?

OlivaRoseann8628Molly - Just a Little Creativity
+7

I have no linen closet for towels in the bathroom

• CribbsStyle

You could use a basket, I’ve seen where people use a wine rack hanging on a wall, or if you have enough space, get a small cabinet

• Dwp7470b

Never keep linen in the bathroom. The toilet makes for unhygienic long term storage.

Believe or not a Tall Pantry Closet as used in many kitchens, makes an effective linen closet. Especially if you have space for it outside of the bathroom in a hallway or in a spare bedroom.

• Kathy Gunter Law

Add shelves to the bathroom or a freestanding cabinet if you have space. Rolling towels will allow you to fit more in the space.

• If you have space in you’re bathroom, you could use a small dresser or cabinet to store them in. Paint it a pretty color, or leave it as is. But then the top doubles as another counter space as well.

• Roseann8628

Here are a few ideas for you rolling towels (like a log) and storing in a basket, even mounting baskets on the wall like shelves. :)

• Oliva

From a sanitation point, locate extra bath linens outside the bath in baskets with lids, see through under bed storage, etc.