Bathroom Remodel

$2500
1 Month
Advanced

Finally, The bathroom that took four years, it took 4 anniversaries but I finally got my Bathroom.

bathroom remodel

Bathroom prior to remodel, I. Painted green but that was the extent of the decor, mirror has already been removed here

bathroom remodel

Typical fiberglass shower installed , hubby removed.

bathroom remodel

Demo time.

bathroom remodel

More demo, setting drain. I asked my husband to leave the drain where it was rather than moving to middle, Who wants to stand on a drain while showering? Besides I think the floor of shower looks nicer.

bathroom remodel

Shower Niche installed and waterproofed. Model not included.

bathroom remodel

Go Honey Go !

bathroom remodel

Piccolo modeling the dam of shower, nice and low.

bathroom remodel

Shower complete, I will not have glass installed, i plan on making a glamorous shower curtain with beads to soften up the room and bling it up a bit.

bathroom remodel

I wanted a bigger sink counter but didnt want to purchase a new counter so I made shelves and extended them out and painted them to look like its all one cupboard.

bathroom remodel

Sink and faucet with tiled counter using the same tile as the backsplash and surrounding wall.

bathroom remodel

Extended counter top and shelves installed.

bathroom remodel

Pretty drain I purchased from amazon.

bathroom remodel

I repainted faucet handle and shower head to save some $.

bathroom remodel

I loved this mirror but trying to clean was impossible, I asked my Honey to remove mirror from frame and glue to wall. Then I attached fram with Velcro to wall. I simply remove the frame to clean mirror and put frame back on wall.

• Sherri Roll
    Yesterday

I love all the finishes you've chosen and it turned out beautifully! I especially love your solution to cleaning the mirror, brilliant! Nicely done and thanks so much for sharing!

• Carol de la Fuente
    30 minutes ago

Beautiful!!!