Farmhouse Love Sign

$30

Ever find something at the Dollar Tree and want to take it home and transform it? Well, that's what happened when I stumbled across this LOVE sign, and it was a home run! It screams farmhouse and it was super easy. Start off your 2019 with this fun and easy project!

Here's what the sign looked like when I picked it up, well, not for long!

First things first, spray the whole sign using Rustoleum Grey Hammered spray paint.

Then let it dry, it'll kind of look like galvanized metal.

Next, grab some brown paint and water. Using a bit of the paint mixed with water, which will act as a stain/wash, and brush on a coat of the brown.

Then dab it with a cloth to dull the paint making it appear as metal. This looks really cool!

The brown kind of mutes down the paint and makes it look like aged metal.

Next, I added some moss to the O. I used a handy dandy hot glue gun to adhere it.

Be careful not to burn your finger!

Once it is all dry, it is ready to either be hung or set on a shelf.

I used mine in my metal farmhouse 3 tier tray. Hope this 2019 is an amazing craft year!

3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017