Eds
Eds
  • Kaplan, LA
Asked on Jan 1, 2019

How do I organize the freezer?

HomeroadJoy30150932Craft Invaders
+1

• Pamela

I have a small apt size freeze, with no shelf 😞

I put a drawer unit in it , a little smaller than a shoe box , and 2 plastic baskets , one on top of the drawer and one next to it. It helped a lot !!!

• Craft Invaders

I have a big chest freezer and use plastic baskets in mine that stack on top of each other and have handles like an old fashioned shopping basket so I can lift them out. They weren't designed for this purpose but seem to be surviving and the system works really well for me.

• Joy30150932

I am presuming you are talking about a large stand alone freezer. If you place clear containers in your freezer and separate out your meat, bread, vegetables, etc and place your baking supplies in one of the top baskets for easy access you will find it easier to find things.

• Homeroad

I have a big stand up freezer in my garage and I use inexpensive dollar store baskets to keep things organized. Every different kind of food has it's own basket so it's very easy to find what I'm looking for without standing there with the door open for too long!