Breathing Life Into Old House, Continued Part 2

I previously posted renovations on my 113-year-old house this is a continuation of that post. When I left off at the last post we had just installed the carpet and were beginning to work on window treatments.
Dining room windows
Because we're on a budget I was able to spend less by going with period Drapes and curtains and blinds. You can find up a lot of these outdated drapes and lace curtains at thrift stores and secondhand shops.
Add furniture, my mother oil paintings and it's home. Still a lot of work to do this all began in the first week of June and what you see is what has been accomplished up to this point.
Entry to the dining room
Living room
Dining room
Sitting room
Dining room

25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada

• Cindy Haskell
    Cindy Haskell

Looking awesome, and a lot lighter in there!! Keep up the good work....the painted walls have made each room seem larger. Great job!!

• Chris aka monkey
    Chris aka monkey

@Kathi Kindelspire glad i found your second post...you are spot on getting period window treatments you get good quality at a discounted price...and the look good too ...do you have a lake or river right down the street?

• Chris aka monkey
      Chris aka monkey

@Kathi Kindelspire i thought i spotted a lake out one of your windows in your other post and just thought how lucky for you i live in a small town in tn pop 4000 and i love it have fun in your new home xx