Sofa Arm Table

$5

We’ve all tried to balance our coffee or wine on couch cushions with the same result. A few cuss words and a more than likely stain😂🙈 Take a few minutes to make this and alleviate ONE problem in your life🙌🏼

Little wooden problem solver🎉

First, measure your couch arm. Mine was 6”. Outline that on the backside of your board.

I also draw the 45 degree line on the front so I don’t make the wrong cut😂

Top piece is cut now to make the sides the same length.

I just flush the ends, set the saw back to zero, and cut the ends to make them even.

Set them like this on blue tape.

I also tape the insides so I can pull the glue off after it dries👌🏽

Glue your seams and fold up!

The tape will hold everything in place and I’ve found the glue is more than enough to hold this piece together once it dries.

I like to line up the grain and give it the waterfall treatment.

Enjoy🙌🏼

31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas

To see more: //www.instagram.com/sawdustandwhiskey

• Malhotte

Neat idea. Your construction pics look like spruce was used...but the final grain is something different. Did you add veneer?

• Sawdust & Whiskey

Great eye! I used spruce for the progress pics because I didn’t take any when I made mine😜 That piece was from a 200 year old barn.

• Terri Coffey

Great Idea..but what about over stuffed arms Im thinking of trying this but we have overstuffed couches..so maybe outside leg should go all the way to the ground? and inside same as you have done?..Just thinking out loud our place is too small for tables and couches have reclining on each end so yep tables no good. I really like your Idea.. I will play around with it and let you know how it works!

• Mary

I like the idea of having it slide under the end of the sofa! I oils also make a “lip” on top to make sure my coffee cup couldn’t slide off to the floor. I’d add small brads with a pinned too so that the mothers would not fail if the whole thing fell onto the floor. Great idea. I may have to make one of these soon!