Jamie Tomkins
Jamie Tomkins
  • Lakeside, AZ
Asked on Jan 2, 2019

How can I inexpensively do vinyl printing?

Emy Flint | Semigloss DesignJeff LoweryCindy
+3

I really want to make some printed vinyl stickers. I have the vinyl cutter machine, but it only uses single colors as a pen option. The printing vinyl cutters are in the avenue of $20,000 - has anyone ever come upon a less expensive way to do it? Thanks.

• Kelly-n-Tony

I have a Cricut and know you can do something like this but haven't tried. I thought that you just did 1 color at a time then ended with all the colors once done?

• Jamie Tomkins

I have one of those, and a Cameo. You can, but for outdoor automotive stickers, it won't last long. :(

• Cindy

Cricut on sale for 199.00

• Jeff Lowery

With a "cut only" machine you can only "stack/stick" the colors on top of each other after you cut them .. I've cut a few very basic simple designs this way & it is very tedious to align them, however it does work.

• Jamie Tomkins

Yeah, I've been doing that for a long time. Just wish that I could print and not have to stack.

• You can buy printable vinyl. Then use it the same way as normal vinyl.