Asked on Jan 6, 2019

How do I make an extendable headboard?

2dogalLyndaGk
+3

• Mr ATC

Hi Linda, Is it for a bed or another furniture?

• 2dogal

Can you give us more information please...

• Lynda

I have small 2nd bedroom with small bed. Second bed pulls out from under and this makes king size bed. I don't want big headboard screwed to wall. Trying to think of solution to have permanent headboard for single bed that could perhaps old out slide out ect

• Gk

Why do you want you headboard to "extend"? Not quite understanding what you want to do. Please add more information for some helpful answers!

• Lynda

• 2dogal

What you have is called a TRUNDLE Bed. I had one for my daughter and used it when she had a friend stay overnight. Since it is a temporary bed, and smaller than the trundle top bed, why bother?