Twelve Ways To Clean With Toothpaste

$1

The holidays are done and it's time for some cleaning. This time I'm up to investigating cleaning hacks using toothpaste.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

*All of these hacks are using regular paste toothpaste, not gel.

toothpaste cleaning hacks

Rinse off the toothpaste and the tarnish is gone.

toothpaste cleaning hacks

Silver -

Place some regular toothpaste on a microfiber cloth and buff tarnish off silver.

toothpaste cleaning hacks

Rinse off the toothpaste and the tarnish is gone. This also works to polish chrome as well.

toothpaste cleaning hacks

Copper -

Place some regular toothpaste on a microfiber cloth and buff tarnish off copper.

toothpaste cleaning hacks

Clean phone screens, CDs, DVDs, etc. -

Place some regular toothpaste on a microfiber cloth and buff the screen, CD, or DVD.

toothpaste cleaning hacks

Use a damp cloth to clean the toothpaste off and your screen is clean. You can rinse CDs and DVDs under the faucet, then use a cotton cloth to lightly dry them.

toothpaste cleaning hacks

Remove Odor From Plastic -

Rinse your plastic out.

toothpaste cleaning hacks

Rub the inside of the plastic with the toothpaste. This works great to remove strong smells like onions as well.

toothpaste cleaning hacks

Rinse out the toothpaste and wash. The odor will be gone.

toothpaste cleaning hacks

Remove Crayon -

Place some regular toothpaste on a microfiber cloth and buff the crayon away from doors, tables, and walls. Wipe off the toothpaste with a damp cloth.

toothpaste cleaning hacks

Remove Marker From Wood -

Place some regular toothpaste on a microfiber cloth and buff the marker off wood.

toothpaste cleaning hacks

Wipe off the toothpaste with a damp cloth.

toothpaste cleaning hacks

Remove Soap Scum -

Place some regular toothpaste on a microfiber cloth and rub on the soap scum.

Rinse the toothpaste off and your soap scum will be gone.

toothpaste cleaning hacks

I would love to have you stop by my blog  Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations

• Juliet

Does toothpaste take off anything from ur sterling silver aside from the tarnish?

• Chas' Crazy Creations

Hi Juliet. I’ve only had the tarnish come off and nothing else

Just the tarnish.

I sell a lot of silver on Ebay. Jewelry, silverware, serving sets. Silver polish like Wrights and dips like TarnX tend to remove some of the metal. The foil method doesn't work that great and still leaves a grey film that still needs to be removed. I use white toothpaste (not gel) and a damp toothbrush. For large items I use a damp cloth. Also works on copper, brass, gold, porcelain, ceramics, sneakers, plastics, etc. For my sales I needed one product for cleaning everything.

• Eugene

How can you remove a black permanent marker from a vinyl sofa

• Chas' Crazy Creations

I would try using rubbing alcohol first. Place the alcohol onto a cloth and rub lightly at the vinyl. Always test in an inconspicuous spot first.

• Heidid64

Try going over it with a dry erase marker. It usually lifts the permanent marker, wipe it with paper towels, then clean it with hand sanitizer on a towel.

• Doreen Blake

Hair spray