Asked on Jan 6, 2019

How do I decorate an apt bathroom with an orange bathroom counter top?

OlivaKcPaula
+8

• Which way do you want to go? Bright and cheery or with more fall type colors?

• Kmdreamer

Try covering it with contact paper then you could remove it

• Mogie

A new shower curtain with bold graphic designs with one of the lesser colors being orange. What color is the flooring? Use white to counter the bold orange countertop. White walls with some fabric stretched over a wooden frame again with a touch of orange in it. Sounds like you are stuck with orange so make it your accent color and make it look coordinated.

• Cindy

Hi Carla. I'm Cindy. I would stick with the orange but with black trim. Work with it rather than against it. Wishing you all the best.

• Carla Behm

If i use black it will look like hallowen & i am not liking that idea. What about just orange?

• Cindy

I think just orange would be great. Use different shades of orange throughout your bathroom with your shower curtain, rugs, towels and maybe a picture. I think it would look very nice. I'm wishing you all the best, Carla.

• V Smith

Orange loves blue.

• Thisbe De Mona

orange and white, looks bright and citrus-y.

• Paula

I put contact paper on mine when I lived in a apartment years ago it was orange too and my kitchen counter

• Kc

If you like bold design, you could go Moroccan and add blues, greens...even a bit of red and yellow.

• Oliva

Think California 1950's, 1960's for inspiration. Orange and blue complement each other, or try shades of beige, off white and tan with orange undertones.