How do I redo a table top with glass squares?

My kitchen table is in dyer need of renewal the top . My husband when in school use to Fis plates . It look like squares of glass glued across the whole plate , very pretty. But he can’t remember what it was called or where to get the materials . Can anyone tel me what this is and where get the materials, and how to do it .

  3 answers
Your comment...