Step 1: Pouring medium
There are tons of videos online about acrylic dirty pour – but this is how I did mine. I mixed several colours, individually, in dollar store shot glass cups.
THE RECIPE FOR EACH COLOUR WAS:
- ½ floetrol
- ½ clear glossy polyurethane (I used a turkey baster to transport it from the can to the cups)
- Enough Unicorn spit or mineral paint to add the colour (it doesn’t require much paint)
- A few sprays of distilled water
- Stir all ingredients together (in their individual cups)
THE PAINT & SPIT COLOURS I USED:
- Fusion mineral paints - Azure blue, Liberty blue & Metallic Pale Gold
- Unicorn Spit – white, purple & black
Once I had all my individual colours set up – I poured them all into a larger cup, trying to keep them layered as much as possible (do not stir).