Asked on Jan 8, 2019

How can I remove large stains from a fiberglass tub?

Lyn Peterson MarshallVivWilliam
+1

How do I get rid of large areas of dark stains in my one piece fiberglass shower/tub that are not coming off with regular cleaning. We just bought the house and I’m not sure what the source of the stain is.

• Heje

Try wetting a cloth with vinegar or bleach and letting it lay on the stain for a couple of hours and it may come out.

Try using Easy Off No Fume oven cleaner in the BLUE can. works on ceramic, porcelain, and fiberglass. Open windows. There will be some fumes.

• Viv

Try using a magic eraser...they are amazing! ( I have a cleaning business)

• Lyn Peterson Marshall

I recently purchased ROG3, to try and remove a brown/yellow stain from my almond fiberglass soaking tub. I had tried everything else I could think of, and finally decided to try this product. It isn't cheap, but oh my goodness, it removed the stain. Didn't require hard scrubbing either, just followed the directions, and I now have an almond tub back. It did not change where the sun has turned the color, but it did work on the stains inside the tub. www.ROG3.com