Wangy
Wangy
  • Australia
Asked on Jan 10, 2019

How do I make my tiny bathroom appealing?

LisaJohnavallance82Naomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA
+1

My bathroom is a tiny cramped place.I can't do much around in it

• Mogie

We have a tiny bathroom to and I have to be careful not to let it get cluttered. Being small it doesn't take much to make it look "well lived in". I put things away to keep the little counter bare except for a hand soap dispenser and a small dish with pretty soaps in it. Also I try to make sure that the towels are folded neatly at all times. I do keep a small dirty clothes basket in there to keep dirty stuff off the floor.

I wasn't happy with the little amount of light in there and we installed a solar tube a few years ago. Wow what a difference. Makes the whole room seem a little bigger and cleaner. I know that is just an illusion but who cares I will take any improvement.

• Brighten it up with a fresh coat of paint! New towels, rugs, shower curtain in a bright cheery pattern can do wonders. Both my bathrooms are small. It helps!

• Johnavallance82

Hello there,

Use Colour - Mirrors - A Picture - New Blind or curtains - Lampshade or fitting.

Towels etc. It also helps a lot if things are hidden away and the floor is uncluttered too.....

• Lisa

Depends on the actual size. Make sure your sink and cabinet isn't too large for the room. A mirror, light colored walls and flooring can make it feel larger.