Asked on Jan 10, 2019

How do I store bread in my pantry?

OlivaJan pinerSurrey Mom
+3

I organized my small pantry but not sure I’ve seen what to do with loaves of bread and buns.

• Nancy

Tupperware...it's the best. Just a reminder that bread molds at 80 degrees no matter where you put the bread. Please check out my website and send me any questions you may have. nfclements.my.tupperware.com

• Everything Pretty

I use a bread box so they don't get squished. I keep bread inside it and buns on top.

• Linda

Baskets are a great place to store bread.

• Surrey Mom

I store all of my bread in the freezer. If they are bagels or such, good idea to take out of freezer the night before using. Just make sure that the bread is stored in freezer bags.

• Jan piner

Bread keeper. Bought mine at Walmart. You can store it upright or on its side

• Oliva

If you make or purchase bread in quantity, it's easier for everyone if you slice the bread and place a piece of wax paper cut to size between each slice, then package tightly and freeze.