Pitcher This.....Ironstone China Pitcher. Table Centerpiece

On Tuesday I donated a few closet and garage items to Goodwill. While there (they unload your car for you at the drive up) I decided to go inside just to take a look see. I spotted this white pitcher. When I picked it up I could not believe it was Ironstone China for 99cents. I thought, ok, can't go wrong with this. Cleaned her up and looked at our breakfast nook. Yup, the table needed a new centerpiece. The small Fourth of July centerpiece was time to go. So, here she is debuting sunflowers.
I added a smaller pitcher with the birdie, a creamer pitcher, small bowl with wood fruit, a crystal candlestick and fan fold napkins on the side. Nestle it all in a rattan tray. A simple table centerpiece but makes a nice statement.
Can you believe...99cents?
I'm really not sure what they are selling for, but I know Ironstone, and it is not sold for 99cents.
Love the details.
This birdie pitcher is not Ironstone. Just a cute pitcher. :-)
I added a crystal candlestick to bring just a little sparkle. I love the combination of clear crystal, rattan and bright white.
This fabric I purchased from Jo-Ann Fabrics a while back and made large 18" square napkins.
Another view of the fabric.
I know I'll be donating more to Goodwill, and I know I'll stop in to take a look see. Never know what you'll find. :-) Have a wonderful weekend. ByeBye.

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests

• P.j. C

Excellent score! My husband's sister-in-law & I divided his mother's ironstone collection that included multiple Meakin pitchers, casseroles, platters, etc. While I haven't checked prices lately, I wouldn't be surprised to see a pitcher like yours tagged $50 or more at an antique shop.

• Linda G

@P.j. C Absolutely Beautiful!!!....Wow, Ok I have some work to do. :-) Thanks so much for sharing! Love the napkin detail! Love it!

• Jeanette S

Love it...what a happy spot!