From Boring to Beautiful - Updated Pictures

I posted this a few weeks ago but still didn't know what to do with that darn outlet cover on the mirror. Buying new mirrors was not in the budget so we framed it out.
bathroom makeover redo wood staining, bathroom ideas, painted furniture, small bathroom ideas
The nice but boring bathroom vanity before.
I stained the cabinets, changed out the drawer pulls, framed the mirror, painted the light fixture, changed the globes and solved the outlet problem.
The light fixture was beautiful but didn't go well with the new stain so I painted it using a rich mocha colored paint with bronze and silver metallic paint here and there.
I love the new hardware!
And we solved the outlet problem!! I tried to cut the outlet cover that was there but it was plastic (I thought it was glass) and it chipped when I put it in the saw to cut. My husband did a 45 degree angle on the cut of this wood-like outlet cover that I stained.