Asked on Jan 12, 2019

How do I decorate two walls in my home?

RymeaChristierei

One has a fireplace at one end of the family room. Should I try to balance the wall? The other is behind the couch in same room. Should I paint this mirror? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

q how to decorate 2 walls in my home

This is the first wall.

q how to decorate 2 walls in my home

Across from the first wall.

q how to decorate 2 walls in my home
q how to decorate 2 walls in my home
q how to decorate 2 walls in my home
q how to decorate 2 walls in my home
  • Christierei

Have you considered a subtle wall paper behind the mirror ? Try a removeable one.

• Rymea

I love your color scheme and you have really beautiful things. However, you don't need that much stuff on the wall with the TV. I would say none of it. I do think it might help to hang the TV higher on the wall if possible. The little table to the left of the TV makes that wall look crowded. Ditto for the table beside the fireplace. I would say the blue picture over the fireplace should go somewhere else, it's too much blue in one spot. Maybe just the round mirror over the fireplace would be better. Obviously just my opinion.