Asked on Jan 13, 2019

How do you update sliding mirror closet doors?

OlivaLCKelli L. Milligan
+4

How would you update those awful mirror sliding closet doors? I can’t afford to replace I was wondering if anyone had used those vinyl wood looking planks and if you could glue them to a mirror?!

• Mr ATC
    Mr ATC

Do you have a picture maybe

• Rynn
    Rynn

Could you use a frosting spray/technique to make them look opaque? i think i have seen this type of product at craft stores or Lowe's.

• Rymea
    Rymea

I like them. Just painting the frame might be enough.

• Happy Days Hometalker
    Happy Days Hometalker

Spraying the mirror with starch and adhering a sheet to the mirror will change the look easily, you can easily remove the sheet when you change the room color or move.

• Kelli L. Milligan
    Kelli L. Milligan

It might make them too thick and not close. I'm sorry you don't like them, they are still very desirable and are quite exspensive. You could look into selling them.

• LC
    LC

Thanks All I know some people like I just don’t but I appreciate comments

• Oliva
    Oliva

You could purchase frosted panels for privacy and attach the entire panel to the mirror, or cut designs in the frosted panels to adhere to the mirror in any pattern you desire. The panels are available in many designs, offering you many options.