Asked on Jan 14, 2019

How to create this decorative frame?

Lina PohTo Work With My HandsDeanna Nassar
+3

How do i stick the articles on the photo frame. These flowers has embedded wires for support. I dont think double sided tape can hold them in place nor using glue. Pls advise.

q how to create this decorative frame
  • Craft Invaders

What a lovely frame. I'd use a glue gun for an arrangement like that. You'd only have to hold the flowers in place for a few seconds while the glue set and they'd be secure. You'd need to be careful not to get the glue on the glass itself as the heat could crack it.

• A Crafty Mix - Michelle

Hi Lina, you should be able to cut the wire off and use a glue gun to stick them down. Have fun

• Morgan McBride

I would use hot glue!

• Deanna Nassar

Hot glue project. You'll need a hot glue gun, some glue sticks, and a pair of wire cutters. Artificial flower heads, a few leaves, assorted seed pods and other items can be bought at Dollar Tree or other similar stores. Often craft stores put things on sale toward end of season. Like now you could pick up pine cones, mini pumpkins, acorns and save for next year. Hot glue is great for tacking items where you can't use staples or pins.

• To Work With My Hands

Hot glue, for sure!

• Lina Poh

Thank you everyone for your answers to my problem. You all have been such great help. Will do the hot glue for sure. Have a great day.