Asked on Jan 15, 2019

How do I get rid of moles underground?

Within the GroveCindyMaxine
+2

• Cynthia H

Hi Dee. I had the same problem. We were finding holes everywhere. My husband came up with this yucky idea that actually works. Cats are their natural predator. So, he would scoop cat stuff out of the litter box, toss this in the hole and cover it with dirt. Amazingly it worked and solved our problem. Maybe there is predator stuff you could buy, like a spray?

• Ralphy babes

I would try Irish spring soap grate it up springcal in runs.even works on most small 4 legged animails that you don,t want in your borders.

• Maxine

Camphor balls down the hole.

• Cindy

Hi Dee. I'm Cindy. Moles travel on their bellies. They cannot tolerate any vibrations to the ground. If you put a garden-size windmill near their holes, they will relocate. You could also use a radio with the base turned up. Or perhaps a fan. Anything that makes vibrations would work. Good luck Dee.

• Within the Grove

Here's a video that should help! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsQEWdiQK7k