Asked on Jan 15, 2019

How can I get custom kitchen door cabinets?

SethKelli L. MilliganNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA

rather than refacing i was wondering of ordering doors for the old kitchen cabinets that are in very good shape. has anyone done this? i'd love to see photos.

• Millions of people have done this. My dad made a living doing this for people. Unfortunately I have no photos available. Here is one of my favorite supply houses.

https://www.decore.com/

• Kelli L. Milligan

Yes, but still exspensive. Price it out. If you are happy with your cabinets and kitchen layout would be cheaper to do new doors if not totally happy, may look at the difference in price for total new.

• Seth

Glenda,

We did this for our old kitchen before selling our house. We painted them ourselves. The only issue we had was with the hinges. The type that came with the new doors did not exactly match what we had and we needed to reset some of them. We also had to drill new holes for the handles. We were glad we did it. Sorry, no pics.