Asked on Jan 16, 2019

How do I block sun from coming through church windows?

Sandra N Leon RollinsBettyJoy30150932
+2

Help,sunlight coming through the church windows ,I need some Ideals please

• Dfm

there are peel and stick frosted plastic/vynil sheets that adhere with water to a window, there are many patterns to choose from, including a stained glass pattern. the worlds largest on line retailer carries them, wally world had some patterns.

• Kelli L. Milligan

Stained glass.

• Joy30150932

I agree with the plastic film which is put on the windows with a spray of water to the glass and then the film placed over top and the bubbles and folds smoothed out. Works very well at blocking the bright sunlight and heat and helps furniture, etc from fading.

• Betty

Hi you could try the film I got mine at home depot. .easy to apply. .use on garage window in summer. .then take off in winter and reuse again. .good luck. .

• Sandra N Leon Rollins

If you are speaking from a personal viewpoint only and not a church official, wear sunglasses with side protection or carry a fan to shield your eyes. This silent "protest" may alert church officials to address the problem.