How to remove black tire smudge off my carpet?

+11

From my son’s hover board.

q get this black tire smug off my carpet from my son s hover board
  • Linda L Bolin Angelo Linda L Bolin Angelo on Jan 19, 2019

oh dear. call the company that made that carpet.

• Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Jan 19, 2019

Turkesa...Try Blue Magic..can purchase at Auto Zone, Dollar Store or Walmart. Really does as good job on car carpet as well as fabric and home carpet for us! Good luck!

• Ron Ron on Jan 19, 2019

I have found Awesome, a cleaning agent is great for all kinds of stains. It is in a spray bottle and it comes in larger refill bottles too. You can find Awesome in any Dollar Tree Store. It gives a list of many uses. Spray this on your carpet , let it sit on stain then clean. Try a small area first. I don't know what kind of carpet you have. Good Luck, Linda

• Colleen Colleen on Jan 20, 2019

You can try Oxiclean mixed with a little water rub it on the stain let it sit when it is dry take vacuum the area I have used it for all types of stains and it has always worked great

• Mark Mark on Jan 20, 2019

Brake cleaner!

• Mona Blake Mona Blake on Jan 20, 2019

I would use dawn dish soap and carbonated water. A couple drops to a cup of carbonated water.

• Redcatcec Redcatcec on Jan 20, 2019

Oxyclean does a fantastic job on tough stains. Blue dawn dishsoap also cuts through grease.

• Jessica Hammell Jessica Hammell on Jan 20, 2019

Shaving cream or dish doap

• Turkesa L Whittley Turkesa L Whittley on Jan 20, 2019

I will try them all!!!! Thank u!!

• Patti Patti on Jan 21, 2019

Professor Amos “Shock it Clean”! My husband dropped a jar of salsa on my cream/grey carpet! I cried. After scraping all the solid pieces off the carpet I sprayed with this & patted, quite vigorously, 2 or 3 times...Voila! Stain gone! Also works on my white Berber carpet.

• Natsuki Natsuki on May 19, 2021

This same thing happened to me halp me my mom gonna take my hoverboards away forever PWEASE

• Shawresse Shawresse on Jun 19, 2021

The most important thing you should know about carpets is that you should clean them often. It is very difficult to do it yourself, but if you know a few life hacks, everything becomes easier.

• Shawresse Shawresse on Jul 19, 2021

I have always cleaned such stains with Oxiclean. But sometimes this does not help, and you have to give carpets for dry cleaning. For example, I was recently with a girl at my house. We were drinking wine and accidentally spilled a bottle of expensive red wine. Then I tried to remove this stain myself, but it was already impossible. Then I decided to look at some carpet cleaning services on the Internet. It turned out that there are companies that come to your home and completely clean your carpets, using special chemicals for this. In short, it's worth it! However, then, it is worth waiting until this carpet dries up for about a day.

_________________________________________________

https://www.greeleycleaningservice.com/