My Topsy Turvy Creation

Gardening has been a passion of mine for over 25 years. I like to find unique ways of adding interest to my yard with beautiful flowers and elements of design.
topsy turvy flower pot creation, container gardening, gardening, repurposing upcycling
These pots were given to me as a Christmas gift a few years ago. They came with two stabilizers and a rod. Each season I planted flowers in the pots and struggled to keep them from blowing over. This caused my flowers to break and not do so well in. I tried many remedies, but none seemed to work.
My second year with the pots, I put a brick in the bottom of the original large pot to weigh it down. This did not keep the tower from tipping in the slightest wind.
This is my 3rd year with these pots, finally, trial and error has paid off. I've added a larger pot on the bottom and removed an even smaller pot at the top.. I have to say this is one of my favorite creations thus far!! I get so many compliments and the flowers are doing very well!