Fence Art Using a Repurposed Table

We have a bank slate in our yard that has not been touched by any color other than green and wood grains. As I was feeling inspired today I found this old table in my shed that I looked at for a few minutes trying to figure out what I could do with it and I instantly saw 2 curvy vases from the legs. I took it apart, painted them a bright red, nailed them to my blank slate and free handed 2 large, bright, and cheerful sunflowers.art
Before-a blank slate
The table bottom I had laying around.
Took the legs off and painted them apple red.
Nailed the table leg to the fence as a vase and then painted a big bright sunflower on the fence using acrylics and craft paint.
After-it adds a pop of color and flows nicely with the rest of our yard art throughout the backyard.
I'm in love with the way it turned out and so happy I was able to repurpose this table bottom I was about to toss in the garbage.

Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
Kimberly Noelle

• Too27734284
    Too27734284

Hi there i have more of similar table legs if you would like to create more pieces?

• Dcota
    Dcota

that was a really cute idea. Love it

• Carolyn
    Carolyn

Hi...how well does the craft & acrylic paint hold up in the sun? Btw, it looks great!